May 15, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer

Dixon Correctional Center Renewing Fatherhood
Prayer Request Wednesday May 9, 2012

None Submitted

Sheridan Correctional Center

Prayer Request – Friday May 11, 2012

Renewing Fatherhood

Michael M. – Thank you for all your prayers. Please continue for the reuniting of my family and reconciliation in my marriage. Please pray for my son Mason’s healing of drowning complications. Please pray for my wife Jessica to realize the peace, love and joy found in salvation and the forgiveness found in Jesus. Thank you.

LaSalle – I LaSalle ask for prayer strongly for my grand parents health, secondly for my kids, other family members and myself.

Louis – Please keep my son and me in your prayers, that this place (Sheridan) puts us together. Please pray God talks to the Warden tell him to keep my son and me in the same rook. Pray for my mom that she gets healthy and strong.

Chris – Pray that my wife Andrea finds strength to remain clean/sober another day. Also pray that her, my daughters Alexis, Paige, Kaylee get everything they need and that they remain safe. Thank you.

I would love for God to watch over my family, my friends and also you Mr. Scott. I pray for the other men and women that come to Sheridan Correctional Center to do service work. Thank you.

Paul – I want to thank God for His love, grace, mercy and forgiveness, for my son and my court issues, for my wife, kids, sister, Aunts and Uncles.

Robert M. – Lord I want to thank you for another wonderful day and the extremely delicate life you allow me to live. Amen Lord God I ask that you please watch over Scott, my mother Lori and others with any health issues or just up in age and give them your blessing of more years but always your will.

Robert L. – I would like to put in a prayer request for Melanie. She is trying to find her way to Jesus but is scared to do it alone.

Discipleship 101

Jon – I can’t stress enough how critical it is for me to make the right decision to where I parole. The reason being because the place and area I parole to can significantly be a factor on my release of drugs and alcohol and return to prison. So my prayer is that God will with the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to identify and make available a place for me to parole to and make available a place for me.

Robert M. – Please pray for my son he is struggling with some behavior issues as a 5 year old. He has now been kicked out of three preschools because of fighting. Please pray that the evil spirits are lifted from him and also for my handicapped mother who is his caretaker. She struggles herself. Pray also for me to gain an understanding of God’s will s well as the courage and power to carry it out Thank you His loving servant.

Adam – Please pray for my family and loved ones, to keep them to keep them safe and free from harm and to keep them healthy and on His righteous path and continue to do the right things. Please pray for all my brothers here at Sheridan and their families and loved ones to keep them safe and free from harm and healthy and close. Pray for Scott’s family too. Thanks & God bless.

Christopher – Please pray that I will make the right choice on whether to go to my significant other and my house or parole to a halfway house but I pray that the Lord steers me in the right way cause I know he will not steer me wrong. Continue to pray for my daughter’s pregnancy.

Antoine – I ask you to thank God and give him praises for all us making it day after day. I ask that you pray for all our moms and the moms that are incarcerated. I ask that you pray for us inmates everywhere that we will be closer to the Lord and each one of us be transformed by the renewal of our minds.

Johnnie – I ask that you pray for the beauty and goodness to proceed over the world.

Richard – Please pray I remain ever mindful of the character of Christ and emulate it as best I can> Please also pray that I am able to become a part of my son’s life. Blessed be you and yours.

Dean – I ask for continued prayers for my father and my Aunt whom are both battling for their lives with cancer. I ask for prayers for my entire family, including myself for our continued health and safety. I ask for prayers for Scott my instructor and his wife for their health. Amen

Others

James – Pray for Shericka, Ericka, Yolonda, Meliek that they may continue to be strong. Peace & blessings.

Leroy – I would like you to say a prayer for my kids, grandma, my sister and nephew and for me because at times I don’t think I can make it.

 

Kendall County Jail

Prayer Request – Monday May 14, 2012

1 on 1 Discipling

 

John – Continued prayer for his strength in dealing with situation he has gotten himself into and healing for those he offended and for God to draw them near Him

 

 

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36 ESV)

Scott Kalas

scott@socpm.org


Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™




 

No comments:

Post a Comment