May 19, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Request May 19 2012

Dixon Correctional Center Renewing Fatherhood
Prayer Request Wednesday May 16, 2012

No Class

Sheridan Correctional Center

Prayer Request – Friday May 18, 2012

Renewing Fatherhood

Special Note - 13 men successfully completed the Renewing Fatherhood program. We pray a new one will begin soon but thus far noting has been approved

Michael M. – I struggle with my prayer life. The Word says that the spirit will teach me how to pray. I ask that you pray for increased help in teaching me how to pray. I feel that I should be doing something more.

Louis – Please pray for my son and me that we stay in touch. My son is here at Sheridan and I’ve been trying to move him in my room, but we were denied. I’m not going to give up. I’m still praying on it and left it up to Father God. For now pray that God keeps him safe and close to me. As of now we have no communication, so please pray for us. Thank you and God bless you, your family and loved ones. I love you all.

Paul – Pray for my family,, wife, my son Okie, Shaun and all those who need prayer. Also pray for my son and my court matters and to find out about the music program at Dixon.

Name not given – I would like to put a prayer request in for Melanie P. just for her to come closer to Jesus and open her heart to God.

Chris – Pray for Andrea my wife and girls, that they remain safe and sober and that they get everything they need and keep me being focused on becoming a better father.

LaSalle – I humbly ask for prayer for my kids, family and me. I also ask for a special prayer for my grandparents in their fight against their illnesses.

Discipleship 101

Richard – Please pray that I remained strong and focused on the character of Christ and its application in my life. Blessed be you and yours.

Dean – Pray for my father and Aunt both fighting cancer. Pray for my friend Charlotte, who just had surgery and is recovering. She is 91 bless her heart! Pray for my family. Pray for Scott and his wife for all their health happiness and needs.

Anthony – Please pray for my mother, Loretta, for her safety and health. Pray for my son, Stephen, for his safety. Please pray for my brothers, Pete and George, for their safety and that the Holy Spirit touch their hearts. Pray for me that God help me out of this funk I’m in. I’ve been feeling angry inside lately. Tired of all the, do this, do that garbage.

Robert – Please pray for the caseworkers, judges and state’s attorney that they find compassion towards me and recognize Christ in me. I will be going to my last court date for my son. While incarcerated. Also pray for my family as they still struggle, as well as for me in my walk with Christ.

Name not given – Pray for my family, children, myself and people in the world Amen

Johnnie – I ask you to pray for the world.

Antoine – I ask that you pray for me to continue this journey in Christ. I ask that you give thanks to God for us all and the many blessings he continues to do for us. I ask that you pray for guidance and strength for us all and for our families. I ask that a prayer for Soldiers of Christ Prions Ministries that it continue to touch many lives and guide them to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Christopher – Pray that Vaness and the kids will come to visit me one day on the next 170 days. Pray that Lex continues to have a safe and healthy recovery. Thank you God bless

Others

James – Please pray for Yolonda, Sericka, Ericka, Meliek and James. Peace and blessings

Kendall County Jail

Prayer Request – Monday May 14, 2012

1 on 1 Discipling

John – Continued prayer for his strength in dealing with situation he has gotten himself into and healing for those he offended and for God to draw them near Him

 

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36 ESV)

Scott Kalas
scott@socpm.org
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™

 

No comments:

Post a Comment