May 27, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Request May 27, 2012

Dixon Correctional Center Renewing Fatherhood
Prayer Request Wednesday May 23, 2012

Last Class this Session – Next class begins July 11, 2012

Shawn – Please pray for me I really want to be n my daughter’s life when I get out/ I leave in November by then I want to be a great father. May God bless and once again thank you.

Dylan – Pray for my kids Victoria, Brayden, Ella, and Clabe. Pray that I can get in touch with them and pray for my sister Emily and brother Jesse, Rod, Rose that they are safe.

Sheridan Correctional Center

Prayer Request – Friday May 25, 2012

Renewing Fatherhood

Christopher – Pray that Lexi has a healthy baby and to continue to let her know I’ll be back with her in 163 days. Pray for Dedrich and Jordan as they graduate high school and go on to their next journey college. Thank you and God bless you. Pray that God continues to give me patience and wisdom on my decision to go home or to a recovery home.

Antoine – I ask that you give thanks to God for us all believing in his Son. Thank Him for his grace and mercy. I ask that you pray for the guys that constantly disturb our group and pray for Soldiers of Christ Ministries to continue to stay strong. I ask that you pray for my family’s health and well-being.

Dominique – Pray for me to be a holy man. Thank you for sending me a man of God to learn about God. Thank you and God bless.

Richard – Please pray that I remain strong and encouraged to share my faith and love that I have gained by coming to know Jesus. Blessed be you and yours.

Dean – Prayers for my father and Aunt whom are still holding their own and the rest of my entire family.

Jon – My prayer is for my brother and friend Dave K, that God would bless him with a paying job and the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to find that path to an employer whose heart is softened by the Holy Spirit.

Anthony – Please pray for my mother Loretta for her safety and good health. Pray for my brothers, Pete and George, that the Holy Spirit protects them. Please pray for my son Stephen that he is safe, that God place his hands on him so that he may be safe. Pray for me, for my peace of mind and the strength and courage to help others. Please pray for Michelle that he continue to have the strength to keep going.

Johnnie – I ask that you pray for all the world.

Reginald – I pray that God will bless Scott in health and the Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministry. I pray that my family and friends be blessed.

Robert – Please just continue to pray for my children and siblings. Also pray that I grow as a Christian and be the man, son, father and brother God made me to be. Also pray for my friends Corral, Borror and Figueroa and the others who have paroled from here recently. His loving servant.

Others

James – Please pray for Yolonda, Sericka, Ericka, Meliek and James. Peace and blessings.

 

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries Alumni

Praise

Robert S – 2011 graduate of Life Institute for successfully completed 1-year parole and had his sentence discharged May 24, 2012

Prayer

Myles - a 2010 student of Malachi Dads was released and began a 2-year parole May 21, 2011

Kendall County Jail

Prayer Request – Monday May 21, 2012

1 on 1 Discipling

John – Continued prayer for his strength in dealing with situation he has gotten himself into and healing for those he offended and for God to draw them near Him

 

 

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36 ESV)

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment