June 10, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Requests

Greetings all,

The SOCPM students and I are very thankful and blessed for your prayer support. The number of recipients is growing and is approximately now 100+  e-mail addresses.  Thus the maintaining of the distribution list has become a challenge in recent months. For what ever reason the distribution list periodically will drop an e-mail address or send to the wrong one if you have two or more e-mail address in my contact book or include an e-mail that the recipient has requested to be removed from. SOCPM apologizes for these inconsistencies. To resolve this SOCPM will begin a trial run with Constant Contact an e-mail service provider in the near future, hopefully with the next Student Prayer Request. My hope is this will resolve most if not all issues currently being experienced in the distribution of SOCPM e-mails. 

 

Again than you for your dedication to being prayer warriors for the SOCPM students.

 

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Discipleship 101

Prayer Request – Friday June 8, 2012

Robert – Thank you for your prayers they have been answered. My son is still with my mother. Thank you. Please pray for Mr. McDaniel and his father, the Massey family, for my mother, son and two daughters. Please pray for me as I cling to ‘the cross’ and follow Jesus. His loving servant.

Paul – I would like to have prayer for my wife, kids and family. Bless them. Help us all to become more like Christ as we go through life here on earth. In our Saviors name I pray and much more.

Anthony – Please pray for my mother Loretta, for her health and safety. Pray for my son Stephen, for him to be safe. Pray for my brothers Pete and George, for the Holy Spirit to touch them. Pray for Michelle to strengthen and keep you motivated.

Johnnie – I ask for prayer for the world. Thank you

Reginald – I pray that Mr. Scott’s biopsy goes well. I pray that my son start back writing me and that God keep my family safe and bless them. I pray Nasion have a nice birthday June 9.

Zahn – Pray for me to understand God’s will as He unfolds His will before me each day, especially upon my release. Thank you

John – Pray for my mother Ruby, for my friend Rebecca that God continues to bless them. Please pray for Renee that God will watch over her and her family and please pray for me to do God’s will and not my own. Thank you.

Richard – Please pray that I use the fellowship and knowledge I’ve received from this class in my daily walk to stay inspired and be an inspiration to others. Blessed be you and yours.

Jon – Seeking prayer for God’s mercy, grace and favor. Thank you

Antoine – I ask that you continue to pray for all us here at Sheridan. I ask that you pray for our families too, to be strengthened in the Lord. I ask that you pray for Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries to continue their ministry here at Sheridan. Pray for patience and courage for us all, including you. May God continue to bless and keep you.

Christopher – Pray that my daughter Lexi, continue to have a healthy pregnancy. Pray that my son will be all right, as he has gotten in trouble with the law. Pray that everything between Vanessa and will be all right when I’m released in 150 days. I pray that she will be at the gate to pick me up. Thank you and God bless.

Dominique – Pray for me to give God my all. Pray I love and know Him more and that I am his child and He is my Father. I know that He loves me. Thank you and God bless.

Others

James – Please pray for Yolonda, Sericka, Ericka, Meliek and James. Peace and blessings.

Renewing Fatherhood

No Class Friday June 8, 2012

Classes Resume Friday June 23, 2012

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Discipleship 101

Classes Begin Wednesday July 11, 2012

Renewing Fatherhood

No Class Wednesday June 6, 2012

Classes Resume Wednesday July 11, 2012

 

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries Alumni
Prayers and praises for former students who are being paroled and or discharged from prison

Prayer

Evan - a student of New Life Correction’s June 4-5 Transforming Incarcerated Dads class at Menard Medium Security Unit was released and began a 2-year parole June 8, 2012

Kelsea - a student of New Life Correction’s June 4-5 Transforming Incarcerated Dads class at Menard Medium Security Unit was released and had his sentence discharged June 6, 2012

Cory – A student of SOCPM’s Malachi Dad’s class October 2010 – February 2011 will be paroled June 11 and begin a 3 year parole.

Devery - A student of SOCPM’s Malachi Dad’s class October 2010 – February 2011 will be paroled June 11 and begin a 3 year parole.

 

Kendall County Jail

1 on 1 Discipling

Monday June4, 2012

John – Did not meet with John this week but continue praying for his strength in dealing with situation he has gotten himself into and healing for those he offended and for God to draw them near Him

 

 

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36 ESV)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment