June 16, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Request June 16, 2012

 

 

 

 

 

Sign-up to begin receiving bi-weekly prayer request for SOCPM ministry needs.

 

 

 

 

Quick Links
Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View our profile on LinkedIn

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries

Student Prayer Requests - June 16, 2011

 

 

I hope you enjoy the new method of bringing you the student prayer requests.

 

19 men received certificates for completing the 2nd book of Discipleship 101, "Growing Your Faith; How to Mature in Christ" by Jerry Bridges. 

 

Discipleship 101 based on the 3rd book of Discipleship 101 "Trusting God, Even When Life Hurts" by Jerry Bridges begins June 22nd as does a new class of Renewing Fatherhood. 

 

As always the students and I are thankful for your prayers and look forward for your continued prayer support.

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Discipleship 101

 

Class begins July 11, 2011

 

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Renewing Fatherhood

 

Class resumes July 11, 2011

 

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Discipleship 101

 

Antoine - I ask that you give thanks to God for all His blessings and promises. I would also like to pray for my mother and my family and my return to them. I also ask that you pray for my being able to maintain a healthy relationship with my sons.

 

Johnnie - I ask that you pray for the whole world. Thank you and God bless you.

 

Paul - Thank you heavenly Father for this day and all that's i it. I want to also thank you for helping me in my defect of patience and worries. I would like prayer for my families, friends, enemies and Scott and his results on his prostrate test. (God has already answered with results being negative - Praise God). I also that you pray for my son and me in court issues. Asking for mercy.

 

Robert - Please pray for me and my family so we will grow close while leading a Christ centered life. Also pray for these brothers and their families, Mr. Morris, family and kids. Mr. Pruitte his desires and his family. Mr. McDaniel his family and his father. Jimi, his sons and his post conviction court writs. Mr. Baker, his family and health. Mr. Foster, his mother with cancer and family. Mr. Carteno, his family and friends. Mr. Davenport, his brother who is lost in his addiction and his family. Mr. Martinez, his family and his son, Jaqueline, Tim and his family, Ronald, Deborah and her health, Nicholas and his relationship w/God, Luciana, Mr. Massey and his family. Mr. McNeil and family. Mr. York and his family as well as his relationship with his daughter. Thank you His loving servant. (Robert is scheduled for parole June 27).

 

Anthony - Let's start by praying for Michelle that she continue to have the strength to keep you going. Please pray for my mother Loretta that she be healthy and safe. Please pray for my son Stephen that he be healthy and safe. Please pray for my brothers that the Holy Spirit touch them. Please pray for me, Anthony, that God remove the hatred I have inside of me, that I receive the strength to help others. Also pray for my friend Victor, his mother passes away last week.

 

Dean - My father Curtis' prostrate cancer, y Aunt Harriet's rest cancer, Scott's test results. all of us inmates on the good time early release, my family on health and safety. All the military and all the innocent people caught in the wars abroad as well as Chicago. I also pray for a Bible interpretation class. Please!!!

 

Richard - Please pray that I continued to be strengthened in the Word and that I accomplish God's plan for the glory of Jesus in my life. Blessed be you and yours.  (Richard is scheduled for parole June 25).

 

Jon - Request prayer that God would give me the strength to stand firm through the first few moths of my release and for God to protect me fro the eveil one and his desires.

 

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Renewing Fatherhood

Classes Resume June 22, 2012

 

 

 

Student Alumni

Paroles & Discharges

Raul - A recognized student of SOCPM's Renewing Fatherhood class Nov. 2011 - Feb 2012 at Sheridan Correctional was paroled March 22, 2012 Ahead of his regular parole date of June 16, 2012

Brandon - A student of SOCPM's Renewing Fatherhood class Nov. 2011 - Feb 2012 at Dixon Correctional Center was paroled May 4, 2012. Ahead of his regular parole date of June 17, 2012

Kelsea - a student of New Life Correction's February 13-14 Transforming Incarcerated Dads class at Vienna Correctional Center will be paroled June 20, 2012

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment