June 3, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Requests

Sheridan Correctional Center

Discipleship 101

Prayer Request – Friday June 1, 2012

Reginald – I pray for my family, friends and the men and women that come to Sheridan for their service. I pray for Scott, his wife Michelle and his son Cameron that they come close to God and let His will be done.

Christopher – Pray that the next 156 days will continue to bless me in patience and wisdom as the last 574 days have. Pray that I continue to appreciate what my Father is teaching me through these last 9 months of my life with Vanessa. Pray that our love will grow through our time away from each other. Thank you and God bless.

Dominique – Pray for me to get out and get a job and a house or some where to stay and love me more then I love myself. Love you Lord always pray for you thank you and God bless

Dean – Pray for my father Curtis, anytime now, as he’s gotten weaker, Harriet, my aunt is having a rough time with cancer treatments, my son Michael incarcerated for next 10 years, son Christopher incarcerated n Missouri for next 10 years, the rest of my family and Scott, my teacher for his upcoming test and for his family.

Jon – Greetings, request prayer that God will bless me with favor and grace with those I seek to parole upon my release on 09/21/2012. Thank you

Paul – I would like prayer for my family, friends enemies and also for my court issue as well as my step-son’s court issue. Thank you

Anthony – Please pray for my mother, Loretta, that she stays in good health and for her safety. Please pray for my son Stephen that he may be safe. Please pray for my brothers George and Pete that the Holy Spirit touches them and for George to obtain employment. Pray for Michelle that she continue to help Scott and keep him in line. Please pray for me that my blood pressure stays good and the strength to get through this week and for the strength to bring smiles to people’s faces.

Robert – Please pray for my children. Also for my brother’s family as well as his own mental and physical health. Please pray that I may glorify God in all my ways. His loving servant.

Johnnie – I ask for prayer for all the word. Thank you

Antoine – I ask that you give thanks to God for me and p[ray for me to be more tolerant and patient with others. Also ask His will continue to be done n my life. I ask you to pray for us all and our families’ good health and safety. Thank you and God bless you.

Richard – Please pray that I am able to maintain a spirit of peace and to express God’s glory to others. Blessed be God and yours.

Others

James – Please pray for Yolonda, Sericka, Ericka, Meliek and James. Peace and blessings.

Renewing Fatherhood

No Class Friday June 1, 2012

Classes Resume Friday June 23, 2012

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Renewing Fatherhood

No Class Wednesday May 30, 2012

Classes Resume Wednesday July 11, 2012

 

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries Alumni

Prayer

Henry - a 201 student of Renewing Fatherhood at Dixon Correctional was released and began a 1-year parole May 30, 2012

Kendall County Jail

1 on 1 Discipling

Monday May 28, 2012

John – Did not meet with John this week but continue praying for his strength in dealing with situation he has gotten himself into and healing for those he offended and for God to draw them near Him

 

 

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36 ESV)

Scott Kalas
scott@socpm.org
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™






 

No comments:

Post a Comment