December 29, 2011

SOCPM Prayer Request for Dixon's Renewing Fatherhood class

Greetings I hope all had a blessed and joy filled Christmas.

 

A personal prayer request for the men at Dixon. There has been an ongoing issue with not everyone getting his pass to attend the class. Please pray that those responsible with issuing them will take heed to the e-mails addressing the issue and take steps and or actions to insure all the men will get their pass to attend class.



Dixon Correctional Center Renewing Fatherhood
Prayer Request – Wednesday December 28, 2011

David – For continued healing relationships with my wife and 4 children, for forgiveness on their part as well as for me willing to do so.

Robert – I’m a 53-year old man and God is working for me things such as bringing my family back into my life. I’m asking that you’ll agree and go to God’s throne of grace and pray with me that God will continue to be before me and my family and all of my loved ones. I need you to pray that God will bless us with a miracle in lives and bless our children. Amen

William S. – Pray for Christian prisoners not to accept or to have labels that God did not give them; losers, criminal, etc.

No name given – First I want to give thanks to the Father above for everything He has done for me. I also would like the Father to bless my family on health and strength plus safety so Father please keep them in your memory. Thank you.

No name given – I also ask that the Father to take care of close friends and the things that they may be going through and also keep them safe and healthy as well as their fathers.

Brian – Please pray for me to be more committed to God and His teachings and increase my faith. Thank you and God bless you.

Will – Family members Donna fighting breast cancer, M.S. and financial struggles because of medical costs, for Jason to get rooted and grounded in his faith in Christ, needs constant work to support his family from his carpentry business, Jessica healing of spirit soul, mind, body spirit through Christ, Donald, provision for daily living, get established in God’s Word, Amber, salvation, emotional healing, provision, protection, from worldliness and bad relationships and skill in good decision making.

No name given – Pray for Sophia, Devon, Dillon, Stella, Wanda, Chris, Maurice, Kat, Nate, and Brooke.

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas

socpm@socpm.org

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™


U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment