August 22, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Requests August 19, 2012

 

 

 

 

 

Sign-up to begin receiving bi-weekly prayer request for SOCPM ministry needs.

 

 

 

Quick Links
Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View our profile on LinkedIn

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries

Student Prayer Requests - August 19, 2012

 

 

Greetings

 

Classes resumed at Dixon but logistics of getting the students to the classroom and getting their books for Discipleship 101 remain a challenge. Ask for prayer to get all in place.

 

Sheridan's Discipleship 101 says good-bye to two students John a 3 time student gets paroled August 24 & Antoine a student since 10/1/10 as a Malachi Dad decided to step down to give hem more time to prepare for parole by focusing on a re-rentry program. John though a quiet man in words was a not a quiet man when it came to helping others in reading. Antoine was not like John, but willingly contributed almost every week of the struggles he had and how he found victory in Jesus Christ.

 

With several students being or preparing paroled, I'm beginning to get a feel what a school teacher must feel when he or she sees her students grow and step into world's joy's and challenges. 

 

Your prayer support is a blessing thank you 

 

Glory to Him and Him alone. 

 

Scott

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Discipleship 101
Wednesday August 15, 2012

 

Name not given - Pay for the officers anger and how they treat inmates hear at Dixon.

 

Ronnie - Keep in prayer the lawmakers who have preference that one sin is less evil than the other such as thievery is not so bad compared to murder, where our lawmaker will reward the lesser lawbreaker (sin). Pray for balanced weights and measures.

 

Steve - A prayer for all our families and friends that they will stay safe until are return.

 

Scott - My sister won't write me and I fear she is mad at me. Pray for both my mother and sister and uncle.

 

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Renewing Fatherhood - Wednesday August 15, 2012

 

 

Eric - Pray for my family and kids

 

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Discipleship 101 - Friday August 10, 2012

 

David - Pray that my sister Norma Jean gets well for she has cancer and I would like God to walk with her in her trying time of her life cause with his will I know deep in my heart he will allow her to pull through this. Thank you, God bless!

 

Name not given - Pray for the strength to persevere through my struggles and overcome the adversity and envy that have of others. Pray for my children and grandchildren and all family members pray for all addicts in and out of recovery. Pray for Denise and her family. Pray for Mr. Osborne and his family and their health. Pray for CO Smith and his family. Pray for my grandmother.

 

Christopher - Pray that God continues to bless me as I walk in his will. Pray that Lex will continue to have a nice and peaceful pregnancy. Pray that God continues to walk with me as my journey gets shorter here at Sheridan (79 days) Thank you. God bless.

 

Dean - I pray for the understanding and forgiveness from my brother and sister. Pray for all my family and friends. I pray for good time and be able to go home in February.

 

Chris - Could you please pray for my family that they get everything they need and that they remain safe. Pray that Andrea remains sober another day. Also pray that I am able to remain open minded to the happenings here that I struggle with. Thank you

 

William - Please pray for me that I am strengthened in the Lord, that He continues to bless, protect and support my family and that I am released and reunited with them now. Let's also pray that everyone gives their life to Christ. 

 

Sylvester - I pray in the name of Jesus that the body of Christ is strengthened in doing the will of God and in coming to know God's exact will and purpose for our lives an the wisdom to apply it for our lives. In Jesus name Amen.

 

Jon - Seeking prayer for God's mercy, grace and favor those whom I indirectly and directly come in contact with. Thank you..

 

Paul - Thank you for your prayers. I wold like prayer for my family, my wife and her health and perseverance. My son Okie in his court matter as as well as my court issues. I go to court in Kane County September 13. May I be shown mercy.

 

Anthony - Please pray for my mother Loretta for her health and safety. Please pray for my son Stephen that he is safe. Please pray for my brothers Pete and George that they both are touched by the Holy Spirit. Please pray for me that Jesus please give me some serenity. Everything is getting on my nerves at times. Please pray for Scott's wife Michelle that she continue to have strength to helping him in ministry.

 

Name not given - I want you to pray for my big brother Demetrius that the court will dismiss his case. Please my Father let them dismiss my brother Demetrius' case so he can get another change in life and pray for my ex-girl Donna that she will get back with me. Thank you my Lord.

 

Reginald - I pray that Mr. Scott be blessed. I love it if you pray that God would watch over my friends and family this day :rod. I pray for the men and women who come to Sheridan Correctional Center to work Lord. I pray for the person that reads tis letter Lord. I ask that you continue to keep me close to you God. Please

 

Louis - Please pray for my mother she is trying to recover from a heart attack. She pulled through it but is now having other illness difficulties. Pray that she gets her health back and everyone else who is going through the same illness. Please pray for her to go to a nursing home because my brother isn't really taking care of her. Please ask God to protect her. Thank you for all your prayers you are always in my prayers. 

 

Kenneth - I pray that whatever financial problems may have arisen concerning the St. Leonard's Ministries be rectified and that I'd be allowed to reside there when I am released from Sheridan. It is a transitional home and I am in need of the services they provide to continue in my recovery and to maintain my sobriety

 

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Renewing Fatherhood - Friday August 10, 2012


Adrian - Prayer request for Rachel, Mason, Elias and Morgan, that God wold protect them, comfort them, and guide them with love.

Name not given - I ask you to pray for me and my family. Pray for Tonya that she is ale to hold on to her job and for her health. Pray for my mom, sister and brother.

Kenneth - I pray for the love, protection and grace of God over my family, friends and love ones. I haven't heard anything from them in awhile and I ask that the Lord watch over them, that He supply their needs and protect them from all harm and danger. I ask that Satan's hold over our communications be removed.

Jesse - I'd like a prayer over my children's mother Carmen, that the Lord will help her in time of need, that she will turn to the Lord Jesus for guidance in all her struggles that all my children are safe from all the evil spirits of this world that the Lord will keep them all the right track. Amen.

Eric - I would like prayer for me in my family as we go further in the Lord in times like this. Pray for my kids and people all over that are calling out to him and the men in the jails that will go home soon to family and pray for me.

Name not given - pray for my daughter Jade for my eyes to be opened that I may see the path that God has for me so I may be a better son, father, brother, man, boyfriend, and cousin. God bless you and thank you.

Svondo - I would like for you to pray for us all that we keep giving our praises and our Thanksgiving and respects to our father God Almighty and Jesus Christ the Savior and Holy Spirit, that we keep receiving hope, blessing, grace and having mercy on our souls hears and minds. Amen

Lyvon - Please pray for me to retain my parental rights to my child also forgot to soften the heart of the judge. Thank you.

Name not given - Pray for salvation of Ron and Brenna.

 

 

Others 

Prayers of Special Note

 

Paul - Did not meet with Paul as planned on 13th his sister chose to visit that day. He did express in letters that he needs prayer for his fears God will abandon him and taht God would give him some positive news versus constant bad news. He has a court date Aug. 23rd. I plan to meet with Paul August 27th.

 

 

SOCPM Student Alumni for the week of August 12

 - 18

  

Paroles 

Anson - Student in Malachi Dads Oct. 2010 - Nov. 2011.


Cornelius - Student in Renewing Fatherhood Nov. 2011 - Jan 2012. Paroled 05/18, three months early of his orignal parole date.

Terry - Student in Discipleship 101 Nov. 2011 - Aug. 2012

 

Discharges

None

 

No comments:

Post a Comment