May 15, 2011

Sheridan Correctional Malachi Dads Prayer Request - Friday May 13, 2011

The men are sharing a lot as we continue our study of Inside Out Dad Christian allowing me to get even more insight on additional resources that I can bring to the men or suggest they acquire.

A special note on Levi. He will be released on June 1. I foresee Levi as being a great dad, a Malachi Dad, I also see a time of God using him in his community as a Soldier of Christ. Please pray that Levi not just sees the hope but believes it fully.

Charles – My name is Charles I would like prayer for me to continue to walk with the Lord. Pray for my relationship with my daughter Serena – Thank you God Bless

Lidell – Please pray for my family, my mom who is the caretaker of my two sons, so please pray for her health and for God to bless for ever what her heart desires. Pray for my wife who also is locked up in Lincoln C.C. her name is
Tashia. Pray for my little girl her name is Tanya, that God also bless her. Pray for the men at Sheridan.

Jon B – Request Prayer for reconciliation with those who turned away from me out of my support group. Please pray that the Lord will provide Dave with favor from an employer.

John P - God bless you and your family. I am grateful to be able to have some good Christian people out there still praying for a prisoner like myself. I still am relying on faith to have my daughters write and your prayers are definitely helping me keep the faith. Please pray for one of my Christian brothers, Robert M., who is having trouble with the officers here at Sheridan. Also, please help me to treat people the way I want to be treated and please God treat me tomorrow how I treat people today. Again, thank you for your continual prayers. Humbly yours, Bro. John P.

Robert F - I would like prayer for me, my kids, family and for Sheridan CC inmates and staff to stay in obedience
with God, walking in love, joy, and peace. Thank you. God bless you and your family.

Clarence – Pray with me. I miss my boys, God, I want to hear from them. I ask you Lord in Jesus Name to touch Finesha’s heart to write me. I love Justin, Brendan, Derrius, and Finesha.

Robert M – Please pray for my mother, Carrie, and son, Robert, my fiancĂ©, Julia, who is also incarcerated and struggles with her own addictions and complications. Pray that I keep Christ first so others may see Him in me so I may help with light and not darkness. Also pray for me and my ability to help support my family and be back in the work force to help them as soon as possible. Also, I am having problems from the devil working through some officers here. Pray they might have peace and happiness in their lives.

Adam - to the saints and faithful brethren in Christ, may God bless you! I ask for prayer for my father, Anthony. He is going through chemotherapy and is very sick. Please, always, keep the persecuted church in your prayers! Thank you. God bless.

Antoine - I ask that you pray for my family and my son, Antoine Jr., specifically, that they will stay in prayer and continue to lean on the Lord. Pray for the ministry that brings God’s word to us.

Miguel – I ask that you continue to pray that my wife, Lizette, would find a job so that she won’t have to go through the struggles that she goes through now because of the job she has. Also pray for my daughter, Dililah, continues to reach for God and stay focused on His word.

Levi – I ask that you pray for the growth of this study group (all the guys and Scott) in whatever we may need. Pray that I continue to be conscious of my decisions and keep God in the forefront of my mind and heart.


Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

To bring the gospel to the prisons, disciple Christian prisoners and connect them with resources that will provide them with holistic discipleship during and after incarceration.

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

No comments:

Post a Comment