May 7, 2011

Sheridan Correctional Center Malachi Dads Prayer Request, May 7th, 2011

Greetings everyone;

I had a meeting with the Assistant Warden of Programs this past Friday. The meeting was productive and encouraging for SOCPM’s ongoing partnership with Sheridan Correctional Center. However, I was told two of the men currently in the Malachi Dads class are terminally ill. I was not told their names but I do ask that you lift them and their loved ones in addition to the prayer request below.

Thanks

Robert M – Please Lord help my mother and son Robert IV, my fiancĂ©e Julia in DOC at Decatur C. C. She is struggling with her situation and has had a hard time with her faith in a horrible place. Pray for my sister who is due in June and her two boys, my brother and his wife and kids, my father, aunt, uncle and stepmother and myself. Pray that I may get work release and get home to help my struggling mother and son as well as two daughters, Codi and Rue, my step-kids

John P. – This week has been challenging because today was the day that I was to be released if I had the meritorious good time that was suspended and then terminated. I did everything I was supposed to do and the law was terminated but I know God keep me and He makes no mistakes so it was not my time to be released for whatever reason that only God knows. I am asking that you please pray that I remain in good spirits this week and should the good time back please let me be considered to receive it.

Rodney – I ask that you pray for the well being of my family. I really haven’t heard from anyone in the last month. I don’t know why that is. My mind tends to think something is wrong. Thank you and God bless

Levi – I ask that you continue to pray for the Church (believers) that we collectively continue to learn and live by God’s Word and learn to incorporate the teachings of Christ Jesus into every aspect of our daily lives.

Miguel – I ask that you continue to pray for me to keep going strong as well as my wife. I ask that you pray for my daughter Delilah she fell away from the Father and is now trying to get back in touch with Him. She continues to say that it is hard because she is ashamed of her sins and the fact that she slipped and turned from God. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your family.

Jon B – Request prayer for God to provide with favor from prison officials to grant me good time off my sentence.

Robert F. – I’m asking for prayer for my cousin Gale, she’s very ill. Pray for my family, me and Sheridan C. C. Thank you for your prayers God bless you. Amen

Clarence – Pray for my strength in the Lord and that I remain humble as a faithful servant of the Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Jacob – I would like for you to pray for my family and my church

Charles – I would like prayer for my transition to a new housing unit for my last 120 days. Pray for me for me to stay in the word of God and to show love and patience. Pray for my daughter, Serena, and my Mom and Dad for their health. Thank you and God bless you.

Antoine – I ask that you pray for my son and family to be strong in the faith and to be able to trust in the Lord. That I can and will be edified with the Word and continue to grow in the Lord. I ask that you give thanks to the Lord for all of His blessing and for your ministry.

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

To bring the gospel to the prisons, disciple Christian prisoners and connect them with resources that will provide them with holistic discipleship during and after incarceration.

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

No comments:

Post a Comment