March 12, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Requests

 

Dixon Correctional Center Renewing Fatherhood
Prayer Request Wednesday February 29, 2012

 

Dylan – Pray for my kids Victoria, Brayden, Ella, Clabe, that they are safe and have good health. Pray for my brother Jesse and my sister Emily that they are safe and have good health

Joseph – I ask that my family be prayed for for both health and understanding. The sick child of my friends named Megan and Noah for healing. Pray for the mothers for my children, Michelle and Sabre for health and a special friend Joann. Pray for my children

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Prayer Request – Friday March 2, 2012

 

Renewing Fatherhood

Paul – Please pray for my family, wife Cynthia, friends, neighbors and enemies. Grant me the knowledge of God’s will for my life and for being a better father. In Jesus Christ name Amen.

Reginald – I would like for you to pray for my mother, grandma, my daughters, my sons, my aunties and uncles, cousins and this world. Thank you

Name not given – I ask that you please pray for the brothers in Sheridan Correctional Center that they stay on one accord and one mind and have no division among us. Thank you and God bless.

Name not given – I would like to put in a pray request for Marcos to settle his heart towards God and having so much turmoil with his children. a prayer for Robyn to open her heart to family not to be guided by outside influences. Pray for Jay to get his health back. Pray request for Melanie to give her the motivation to get her GED and go to school for her C.N.A. license.

Name not given – Please pray for Michael to continue in the strength of Jesus, to the frustrations of this program and the heartache of his mother being under kidney dialysis 3 times a week. Please continue to pray for unity in my marriage (Michael and Jessica) rekindled love

 

Discipleship 101

 

Richard – Please pray that my son and I become reconnected and share a good relationship. God bless you and yours

John – Pray that God bless and watch over my family, pray for my brothers and sisters, my nieces and nephews come to know and serve Jesus. Please pray for Renee and her family they begin to know and accept the Lord. Pray I will grow deeper in Christ and die to self and old sins. Pray for my teacher of discipleship Scott for teaching us.

Reginald – I pray for more strength in God’s word, more wisdom, knowledge and understanding Father for love.

Johnnie –My prayer request is for my son Justin. He’s lost his way and I’m fearful of the harm only that he might cause upon himself but to others. So I guess I’m asking for him to be strengthened, enlighten in his place what God made us for.

Dean – I request prayer’s for my Aunt Harriet and my father Curtis whom are battling cancer, my two sons both whom are incarcerated and two-daughter-in-laws who are left behind, myself for work release my instructor Scott for all his needs and his safety and health.

Jon – Seeking prayer for and that God will soften the hearts of my support group and implant the spirit of restoration, mercy, grace and favor. Amen!!

Christopher – Pray that my relationship with my spouse and me continues to get stronger and stronger even though I can’t be with her at the present time. Pray that God takes away the cussing of my tongue cause sometimes I’m a sailor. Pray that I continue to love my spouse even though she has gone astray but know in 8 months we can continue are 15 year relationship.

Lemont – I pray that God will continue to bless me as I walk with Him. I pray that God will continue to use me to do His will. I pray that God will bless everyone in this class. I pray that God will bless the poor, lame, sick abd homeless.

Adam – I would like for you to pray for my family and my kids to keep them safe and healthy and to let them know that I love them. Amen.

Robert M. – I only want a prayer for my courage and strength from Christ to guide me, so I may best serve God’s purpose, but please pray for my family as well. His loving servant.

Antoine – I ask that you thank the Lord for me for all His mercy, grace and blessing. I ask that you pray for my family and all of us in he prison and all of the families represented here. I ask you to pray for the ministry that it will continue to bring us hope in here. Thank you.

Anthony – Please pray for my mother that she stays strong and healthy. Pray for my son that he finishes high school and make good decisions. Pray for my brother George that he may find strength to act as father towards my son and for employment. Pray for my brother Pete that the Holy Spirit guide hi,. Please say a prayer for me that I continue to stay strong and continue to help others in need. Pray for our group that everyone who attends gets what they are looking for.

 

In addition please pray for a man named John who is Kendall County Jail. I will be begin mentoring/discipling him this evening (Monday). He is facing 30 - 35 years and is very distraught and has attempted to take his life once. However through some bible lessons he completed God put notice in my heart that he is sincere in his new life in Christ but is in need of shepherding. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will be present in out meetings and that though our time may be short in duration these next few weeks that God will put a peace and heart of contentment, a heart of trust and faith that despite his crime and potential length of sentence God will use him. Please also pray for emotional healing in the family victimized by his actions and John's own family of brothers and sisters that they too may find the love of Jesus Christ.

 

 

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36 ESV)

Scott Kalas

scott@socpm.org

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™


 

No comments:

Post a Comment