July 14, 2012

SOCPM Student Prayer Requests July 14, 2012

 

 

 

 

 

Sign-up to begin receiving bi-weekly prayer request for SOCPM ministry needs.

 

 

 

Quick Links
Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View our profile on LinkedIn

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries

Student Prayer Requests - July 14, 2012

 

 

Greetings

The SCC Renewing Fatherhood class discussed 'Spirituality, Religion and Christianity' and shared the Gospel. 

 

The SCC Discipleship 101: Trusting God Even When it Hurts discussed 'God's Sovereignty Over People.' It was one of SOCPM's best Discipleship 101's classes. Some good discussions and questions on God's sovereignty and our free will.

 

Thanks for your prayers 

 

Glory to Him and Him alone. 

 

Scott

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Discipleship 101

 

Because of a lockdown the start of classes was postponed

 

Class begins July 18, 2011

 

 

Dixon Correctional Center

Renewing Fatherhood

 

Because of a lockdown the start of classes was postponed

 

Class resumes July 18, 2011

 

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Discipleship 101 - Friday July 13, 2012

 

William - Please pray for me that I stay dedicated to the Lord and that I also grow stronger in Him. Also please pray that the Holy Father continues to bless and protect my family and that I am released try soon. please pray that my problems here a Sheridan go away.

 

Chris - Could you please pray for my wife Andrea that she is able to remain clean and sober. Also that she remains safe. Also that she gets everything that she needs. Also that my daughters remain safe and get everything they need. Thanks.

 

Jesse - Lord please can you take this frustrating anger that is building up inside me and give me the strength to use it positively and wrap your hand around me and help me. All things are possible through you Lord in heaven. Pray for my family too. Amen 

 

Name not given - Pray for me I'm finding myself in a slop and need some help. Pray for my family, watch over them until I get home.

 

Johnnie - I ask for prayer for the whole humanity.

 

Jon - Requesting prayer that God will soften the hearts of Sheridan officials to my plea to parole to friends upon my release on September 21st. Thank you

 

Christopher - Pray that this time away from Vaness hasn't pushed us apart because I need her as much as she needs me. Pray that Vaness may find a job in near future. Pray that my daughter Lex is still going through a peaceful and pain free pregnancy for I haven't spoken to them in a few weeks. Pray that I will get to speak to her or Vaness before she has her baby girl.

 

Paul - I want to thank God for all His grace, mercy, love and forgiveness. I'm asking for prayer for my family. A special prayer for my son Okie in his court matters. Thanks for your prayers in my court issues.

 

Anthony - Please pray for my mom Loretta, that she is safe & healthy. Please pray that my son Stephen is safe. Please pray for my brothers Pete and George that the Holy Spirit is with them.  Please pray for Scott's wife Michelle that the continue to have the strength to keep him going. Please pray for me, Anthony, I was tested for diabetes this week, pray for good results. Also pray to get my parole sight approved. Pray for Scott to eats his veggies and fruits.

 

Ron - Pray for my brother to give up his addiction to drugs.I would like to thank God for every breath I take and that my COPD does not take my life away from me before his will for me is complete.

 

Name not given - Heavenly Father please remove from me the desire to think with my lower-self. Take me from those lustful desires so that I may be able to move forward in my belief and my recovery. I pray for a stronger relationship with God that I grow to fear Him be obedient of His teachings. Provide clarity when I read His Word. Pray for my family and loved ones.

 

Kenneth - I ask for my friend Greg to be strengthen in his walk with the Lord and that he not succumb to the powers of addictions and all the pain and suffering that comes with it. I also ask for my friend Taysha to get control of herself and be set free from the relapse she has suffered. I pray for my family friends and loved ones. I ask that my children be kept safe and that we be united as a family.

 

Dale - I'm praying that my mom Rosie who is in a nursing home is doing fine. I tried contacting her but her phone number has been disconnected. Praise be to God that she's OK.

 

Antoine - I ask that you give thanks to God for us all for His grace and mercy. I ask that you pray for all our families stay and healthy and continue to trust in the Lord. I also ask that you pray for Soldiers of Christ.

 

Reginald - I pray that my kids be blessed. I pray my family to be blessed as well as friends. I pray for Mr. Scott and his family to be bless and I pray that God have grace on me also.

 

Name not given - I would like for you to pray for my mom, sister, step-dad and grandma. Thank you my Lord.

 

Bulmaro - I would like pray for myself I will be leaving here the 30th of this month July. Pray that I will be successful in finding a job. That I will be successful in contacting my family in Mexico. That all my family will be in good health physically, mentally and spiritually.

 

Dennis - I want to pray for everyone in this room that what it is they are looking for and for my father who is fighting heart problems, that my son Justin find God through me when I come home.

 

 

Sheridan Correctional Center

Renewing Fatherhood - Friday July 13, 2012

 

Lyvon - Pray that I cast all my worries and burdens to the Lord my Savior and to give me strength in weakness.

 

Name not given - Pray for Mason, Elias, Morgan and Rachel's safety, wisdom, knowledge and all good things.

 

Name not given - A prayer for me getting accepted to a good and helpful halfway house or recovery home. Also for my family health and safety, my daughter Jade and my girlfriend Dayana.

 

Mark - Pray for the less fortunate people and children. Pray for all the inmates who have been incarcerated for awhile and for all the inmates who lost a trial.

Tyree - Pray for my family to get better with each other. Pray for my mom to find a jobs she can keep a roof my family's head and food on the table and I could get closer to my children and work on my impulse control.

 

Svondo - Hello, I would like you to pray for us all and that we all keep our Father in our minds, that we receive  grace. mercy, glory, patience and all that He has for us. Pray for me that I make it through this bit and get early work release or just get good time and get home to my loved ones. Oh yeah, I will pray for you and your family. Thank you Amen

 

 

Others 

Prayers of Special Note

 

Paul - I will begin mentoring Paul, who is in Kendall County Jail, on July 16. Pray that as the Gospel is shared that he will hear it and if not already saved receive the gift of salvation and pray that in those upcoming weeks of mentoring that God will be glorified.

 

 

SOCPM Student Alumni

Paroles & Discharges - July 14 thru July 20

 

None but please pray for those who have gone previously.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment