August 10, 2011

Sheridan Correctional Malachi Dads Prayer Request - Friday August 5, 2011

Greetings;

The actual teaching of Malachi Dads is over. The last teaching class was August 5. We will take two weeks off then on August 26 will have a recognition ceremony for twelve dads. Please pray that all will go well and God will be glorified. Also please pray that the final pieces will fall into place for SOCPM to return to Sheridan in the Fall with plans to teach two programs.

Adam – Grace, peace and mercy to you all from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Could we keep our nation and our leaders in our prayers, the persecuted church and underground believers all around the world. Could we pray for the lost, sick, suffering and the children of God and their walk. I will be careful to give Him all the honor, praise and glory. Forever and ever Amen & Amen God bless.

Antoine – I ask that you will pray for us all that we remain strong and in the Lord. For my sister to stay strong in fighting her addiction I ask for a special prayer for a friend, Jalen, that he may recover from is ailment. Thank you and Godbless you.

Rodney – Please pray that God will continue to mold us all into the men that He would have us become. Also please keep in mind the brothers who already have been released. Thank you and God bless.

John B – Requesting prayer for good health news in relation to a CT scan test resultthat are not in yet.

Robert – Scott thank you for all of your time and wisdom. First I would like to pray for your ministry so others can benefit from your effort or Christ’s effort in you. Thank you1 Please pray for my children and my relationship with them. I want to do God’s will and teach them God’s Word. Please pray for my strength and courage to always walk with God and be a vessel for his reflection. Please pray for all the brothers here with me every day God bless you Thank you. His loving servant.

Miguel – I first and foremost thank you for your prayers and for you taking time to out of your day to red our prayer requests. I ask that you pray for my wife, that she continue in her faith and that she continue to reach for God and ask him to relieve her from some of the stress that she has been going through. I also ask that you pray for me that I stay strong through these last days of my incarceration without losing my mind. Thank you and God bless you all.

Jacob – I would like you to pray for my family. I would like you to pray for my church family. I would like you to pray that I get closer to God. I would like for you to pray for my brother who is leaving Chicago to go to Wisconsin to go to high school. Pray that God uses me in my ability
Clarence – Just a closer walk with Thee. Family is reunited. Bless me with my own business upon release. For the furtherance of His kingdom in Jesus name Amen

Robert F. – I would like prayer for my kids and mother and father also for my girlfriend Loletha as she goes through trials and tribulations of life and raising theboys herself, also for Scott and his family and for every man in Sheridan and just that God would keep me and mold me to do His will not mine and to stand on my faith in Him to guide me in every aspect of my life. Thank you and God bless you, Amen.

Charles – My name is Charles. I would like prayer for me to stay willing to follow the Lord and stay sober. For a better relationship with Angel my ex-wife and mydaughter Serena, for the knowledge to understand and know God’s will for me. Thank you

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;


Scott Kalas
scott@socpm.org
Cell: 630-863-4260

http://socpm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment