March 17, 2011

Sheridan Correctional Malachi Dads Prayer Request - Friday March 11, 2011

Greetings prayer warriors;

Prayer request.

Miguel – I ask that you continue to keep me in prayer, foe me to continue in my faith and studies. Thank you.

Antoine – I want to ask to pray for us all. To pray for me to become stronger in the Lord and for my family, especially my son Antoine Jr. to be closer to the Lord and to pray for prison ministry that helps us all get intimate with God. May God continue to bless you!

John B. – Request for prayer for God to reveal to me His purpose. Thank you!

Rafael – I pray for all those killed and injured in Japan, for Scott, for all on earth. Amen

Robert M. – Please pray for my son Robert and my mother, who watches and cares for him, my sister Misty and her two boys and all the guys in C13 here at Sheridan Correctional Center.

John P. – Thanks for letting me see another birthday. I made it 30 years with the help of Jesus Christ. Pray for me to get in contact with my daughters. Pray that my daughter’s mom will help them respond back to me. Pray that the Governor and the State Legislators will figure out what to do with the good time situation.

Raamon – Pray for me to find my daughter Nianna and for my family. God bless.

Robert F. – Asking for prayer for my family and me to be in full obedience with God and also keep His presence and Spirit over Sheridan CC. That God bless you and your families. Amen

Clarence – Spiritual growth, obedience.

Adam – Grave, peace and mercy to you all! Can we pray for the laborers going out to this harvest because it’s needed so much. Please pray for the sick and suffering and Japan’s devastation. The Lord give and He takes away. The Lord is calling praise Jesus!!

Lidell – Pray for my family and my children that God may do something for them and the families in Japan.

James – To pray for my father, my family and my children and all who come in contact with me.

Levi – I would like to ask you to continue to pray for the growth and spiritual development of all who attend this study group.

DeAngelo – I just want to ask God for patience, wisdom and understanding. I know all my prayers have been answered and want to thank GOD.

I particularly got a conviction from DeAngelo’s prayer, he knows his prayers are answered and wants to thank God before you lift them up. This is an individual that has FAITH, I could use a dose of that faith in my prayer life.

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

To bring the gospel to the prisons, disciple Christian prisoners and connect them with resources that will provide them with holistic discipleship during and after incarceration.

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

1 comment:

  1. Steve,

    Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following you as well.

    Blessings,

    Kym

    ReplyDelete