June 12, 2011

Sheridan Correctional Malachi Dads Prayer Request - Friday June 10, 201

Greeting all;

A short list this week, not because a lack of attendees but rather a first in prison ministry for me, the prison went on lock-down about 10 minutes into the class. Nothing dramatic, the power simply went out.

Robert F – I would like to pray for my kids and my family for all the guys in Sheridan C. C. and for myself to continue to walk in obedience with God and to be blessed to receive work release and first give God all the praise and glory. Thank you for your prayers

Clarence – Pray that I would become more persistent in exercising humility along with godly wisdom.

Miguel – I first and foremost want to thank you for taking time out of your day to pray for us that are incarcerated. I pray that for me to continue to do God’s will and not my own. That I stay focused and not let those that are still working for the evil one to pull me down to their level and lose focus. I also ask that you pray for my wife that in all her looking that she find a job that she’ll enjoy doing and will pay for what she’s looking for.

John P. – My prayer request is for Scott this week, he has shown up here for 37 weeks to spread the Word of God bless him and keep him safe on his vacation with helping his family. Also please pray that I grow stronger in the Word of God.

Adam – To the church of God and our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, grace peace and mercy to you all, please keep the children of God in pray and all the lost souls. Please pray for the leaders of the world and that God’s will, will be done with willing and open hearts and minds. Please keep my family and me in your prayers. Thank you and God bless.

Jacob - I would like for you to pray for all my brothers and sisters young and old who are currently in the department of corrections. I would like that you pray for my Auntie dealing with the lost of a loved one. Pray that God will give her some peace and heal her.
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

To bring the gospel to the prisons, disciple Christian prisoners and connect them with resources that will provide them with holistic discipleship during and after incarceration.

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

No comments:

Post a Comment