February 14, 2011

Sheridan Correctional Malachi Dads Prayer Request - Friday February 11, 2011

Greetings prayer warriors;

Because of the blizzard February 1st & 2nd Sheridan was on lockdown. Because of staff not being able to make it in many correctional officers worked straight for almost 40 hours. Please remember them and their families in your prayers

We finished the “Experiencing God” study and this coming Friday the 18th begin “Lead Like Jesus” by Ken Blanchard & Phil Hodges. We ask for prayer that the Holy Spirit will use Brian and I in a powerful way in glorifying His Kingdom

Adam – Grace, peace, and mercy to you from God and our Lord Jesus Christ. May the peace of God abide in you all, Amen. I’d like to continue prayer for the lost & the ones that haven’t had the life changing of hearing about Christ crucified. Please pray that the workers (children of God) go out with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Please continue the prayer for the sick& suffering & the families of them and prayer for the country of Egypt & its leaders. Praise honor and glory to God in the name of Jesus Christ.

Rafael – Make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred let me sow love, war to sow peace and forgive me of my sins lest I burn for my transgressions. I love you God I am weak without you. Keep me strong Father for you are my strength. Without you I am nothing, may your Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

Robert M – My son and mother are still struggling, but blessed be God is still providing as promise, thank you Jesus. She is still a little unhealthy but is trying hard. Please pray for brothers around me some still struggle.

Charles – My name is Charles, I would like prayer for God to walk with me in my daily duties. I would also like prayer for me to let Him make decisions in my life or guide me on the right path so I can make good decisions today

Raamon – I pray for the guys I fellowship with here in this place where evil is all around. The people I pray and talk to pray and bless their family especially their children

Liddell – Pray for my mom and my children that they might get their heat back on. The heat went out Thank you.

DeAngelo – I want a special prayer request out for me and my family. I ask that God continue to bless me, spiritually, mentally physically, financially. Help me to understand His plan for my life. I ask that He help me walk right up in front of Him as well as my family and friend. I have a special prayer for my relationship with my child’s mother, that things will get better and reunite and that 6 months good comes back so I can go home in April.

Clarence – Lord that I would grow more and more godly in wisdom and understanding of your will. In Jesus name

Robert F – I am asking for prayer for my son Shawntrel and his mother Charlene, my mother and father and for myself to build me up in my walk and obedience to the Lord and for Sheridan C.C. as a whole. Thank you and God bless you

Randy – Please pray for all the sick and suffering people, please pray for my patience and understanding, please pray for the success of my re-entry. Please pray that my family stays healthy. Bless and Joyful Amen

Kevin – This will be my last time with the Malachi Dads Meeting So can you please pray for me that I can get my life together for me and my family and for me to find a good job when I get out. Thank you for all your help with the Malachi Dads

Miguel – First and foremost I thank you for your prayers and I keep you in my own. I ask that you pray for my wife because the devil is putting negativity in her mind about and I want her to see that it Satan just playing his games with her to try and separate her from God’s love and guidance. I also ask that you pray for me that I keep my faith in the Lord and continue to keep growing and loving the Father and Jesus. Thank you and God bless you all

Jacob – I would like for you to pray for the brothers here who talk down on me. I would like you to pray for my family/. I would like you to pray for my little brother Alex who I have never seen before. I would like you to pray for me to be allowed by God to be a volunteer fireman in the future/ I want you to pray for all those who are locked up in institutions and correctional centers young and old

Levi – I would like you to pray for God’s trusted servants (Brian & Scott) that they may continue to share God’s word with others and remain rooted in the Spirit. Also pray for the guys that attend the study that we may continue to grow in Christ and for the safety and protection of our families, loved ones and communities.

John B – Request for prayer for God’s favor, grace and mercy toward me and request for prayer for the award of good time off my sentence resulting in an early release. The officials suspended the good time good time law and are in the process of lifting it.

John P – I would like you to pray for strength and salvation of the prisoners and myself. I would like you to continue to ask for you wonderful prayer warriors that my relationship has an opening with my daughters. I still have not been able to get a reply from my letters I have been sending but I know that Jesus will make away for this to happen in His timing and not my own. Please continue to keep me in your prayers and I will do the same. God bless

Antoine – Pray for my family and me to continue grow in the Lord sand that we at Sheridan can also continue to bear good fruit in His name. Pray for my mother to continue to be strong in the Lord, and my home church to be in the new property soon.

Rodney – Thank you for your prayers. God has really been blessing my life. I finally got to see my children after 19 months (PRAISE GOD) Please pray that He will continue to will and act according to His good purpose in my life. Love, peace and blessings.

James – I still need prayer to be released next month. I also pray that my children respond God’s calling and to their purpose in God’s eyes and I pray for the church of God in Joliet and brother Kevin and the W_____ family and my Christian loved brothers here at Sheridan. Love and brother in Christ

Devery - Blessed brothers Oh what a joy it has been in Jesus name to have spent such a wonderful season with you all. It has been very rich I pray that God continue to grant you traveling mercy to and fro in the ministry in Jesus name. I will continue to life you both up in prayer and your families. Would you continue to intercede for me with prayer as I take the necessary steps while I’m here getting prepared. Please continue to pray for my mother Mary, I still have not heard from her.

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries™
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

To bring the gospel to the prisons, disciple Christian prisoners and connect them with resources that will provide them with holistic discipleship during and after incarceration.

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

No comments:

Post a Comment